This tutorial shows how to create fire, smoke, sparks, and heat haze in After Effects without plugins, using the “Fire & Smoke” template from Creation Effects. Learn more at http://creationeffects.com/fire-and-smoke.html.
• 11 Fire Presets – Candle, wide small flame, full frame slow motion, omnidirectional, campfire, campfire in wind, torch, fireball, flame thrower, bonfire, large explosion fire
• 5 Smoke Presets – Wispy, medium, large, black, atmospheric
• 2 Sparks Presets
• Heat Haze Effect – Add controlled heat distortion to your footage. Customize the speed, direction, detail level, position, and movement of the heat haze. Control the amount of blurring and warping separately. Feather the intensity of the blurring and warp at the edges.
• Demo Video Included – The entire comp for the above demo video is included, with no pre-rendered elements – so everything can be customized. Customize the title animations with your own text, or dissect the example effects with footage to see how elements were composited.
• Easy Customization – Convenient slider controls for customizing the look and behavior of all effects
• Easily add slow motion, and maintain smooth playback
• Add direction, or ‘wind’, to your fire
• Keying Effects included, so you can get a clean composite over your footage.
• HD video tutorial