Thanks to Lolo Two from Vimeo, for this project tutorial !
A DIY Slider that you can build with basic tools. You’ll need a hacksaw, a drill. drill bits, a screw driver, a file and a little spare time. The total cost of this project is less than five bucks and the rest of the leftover materials can be used for another project.
READ THE REST OF THE PROJECT INFO
- Tom Skelton — Custom Made DSLR Slider
- Konova DSLR Slider Review
- NAB 2011 – Varavon “slim”: new dslr slider that does it all for …
- Rob Galbraith DPI: Cinevate announces compact DSLR slider … – blog …
- Cinevate Atlas 10 DSLR Camera Slider CineTechNews