Here’s another DIY DSLR slider project that you can do in a couple hours.
This one is fairly simple to build. A little metal, a little glue, a couple rods, Viola!
If this project doesn’t appeal to you, we have hundreds of projects to choose from!
This is an instructional video on how to build a good looking dolly that will give you professional results for around $40! Keep watching till the end to see the slider in action and the high quality video you can achieve! Good Luck! (Sorry it’s not 720p or higher quality video, but it wouldn’t upload in full quality…)
- 8″ x 18″ Steel Sheet
- 1/16″ x 1 1/4″ x 4′ Angled Aluminum (L-shaped aluminum)
- Guerrilla Glue
- 10″ Fixed frame hacksaw w/ steel cutting blade (or electric metal cutting saw)
- 1/4″ 20×2 Flat head nut and bolt
- Tub enclosure sliding doors-oval (tub and shower replacement hardware, 7/8″ or 22mm, they come in a 4-pack)
- 2 Circular rounded 3/8″ x 3′ rods
- Drill and Drill bits that can drill through metal